We provide screening employment services, which include verification, criminal record, and background checks. This service is available for any clients who wish to employ on a direct or permanent basis.
Depending on the clients requirements IC can provide variable pre-employment screening services, including:
- Internet Mining
- Background Checks
- Criminal Record Checks
- Security Training
- Security Audits and Consultancy
What is pre-employment screening?
Pre-employment screening is also known as vetting or background checking. It is usually carried out on new job applicants but is also legally required for some roles such as those working with children or vulnerable adults. This can be done for national and international people. Please contact us for more information.
As IT fraud in Cyber Security is always on the increase these are the key benefits of employment verification:
- Reduction on staff turnover and employment costs
- Avoidance of fines e.g. for employing illegal workers
- Demonstrate your duty of care to current staff
- Reduction of petty theft and fraud
- Comply with legislation e.g. DBS, Government Baseline
- Personnel Screening standard and BS7858
- Safeguard organisational image and brand
- Reduction of infiltration risks (terrorists/activists)
- Protection of data, intellectual property and information
- Demonstrate to clients and suppliers your commitmentto protecting their information
- Strict screening processes will deter undesirable applicants
- Allows you to manage specific risks
- Protection of stakeholders’ interests
- Hire better quality personnel