System Engineer – Software System Design
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
- We are looking for a Software System Design Engineer for our customer in Sweden.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Long-Term contract, 12+ months
- As a Software System Design responsible at Escenda engineering, you will be a part of our Electrical and Embedded systems department in a team of professional individuals from different parts of the world.
- Your main responsibility is to develop and manage SW requirements based on functional/non-functional requirements in cooperation with other teams and the supplier. You will actively drive and lead the development of SW architecture and fulfil given targets in terms of cost, timing, delivery and quality.
- Responsible for the design of the defined system.
- Receiver of FR (Function Realisation) requirements and creating software requirements.
- Responsible for the software requirements in the SWRS (Software Requirement Specification) Application and SWRS Basetech and Diagnostic carcom.
- Communicate and agree on the requirements with the supplier.
- Support technical discussions with stakeholders at customer and with supplier.
- Align committed requirement in SWRT (Software Requirement Traceability matrix) and follow up implementation status at software delivery.
- Manage SDB (Signal Data Base) changes affecting the software.
- Perform related system safety work like TSC (Technical Safety Concept).
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge in electrical platform in vehicles.
- Background within electrical, software and/or embedded systems.
- 2-4 years of experience from working with function or system development, experience in System design and software development for embedded real-time systems.
- Cooperation with suppliers, as well as verification of technical requirements.
- Used to working in project and team form applying relevant tools, e.g. Team Center, System Weaver and/or Elektra.
- Familiar with the release process of software and hardware in the automotive industry.
- Spoken/written Swedish and English.
- Driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel 1-2 weeks at a time for visits to counterparts abroad/China, if necessary.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.