On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Developer & System Integration to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals only
- We need a developer with strong experience of system integration to a project within the financial business area.
- We expect you to be a person who can help the team push the projects integrations work forward at a high pace.
- The assignment includes participation in the specifications of the integration as well as coding and implementing them.
- You need good cooperation skills since the assignment includes a lot of cooperation within the Scania IT organisation.
- Testability demands are high and you will need to align your work with our tester.
- Also, the system will be deployed in AWS cloud.
· Dotnet core
· Visual studio code
· Data transformations
· Prevent data loss
· Performing tasks like Branching, Tagging, and Release Activities on Version Control Tools .
· Participate in scrum meetings, product backlog and other scrum activities and artefacts in collaboration with the team.
As a person you are:
- a fast learnerpossess good interpersonal skills.motivated towards the best solutiongood team playerproactive in problem solving
- Wanted competence
- It is meritorious to have experience of integrations in AWS
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, can be extended