For our client we are looking for a HIL-test rig Hardware Designer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals only
Our client is looking for a very analytic individual with "knowhow" in hardware design. You need to be a team player that doesn’t hesitate to work cross functional with all resources within the company.
Are you comfortable to work with several different projects simultaneously and are creative and solution oriented, you might be the right person for our client.
- Experience from HIL (Hardware in the loop)
- Experience in hardware design for electrical control systems, or test rigs for simulation with real system hardware
- B driver's license
- Engineer within hardware electrical system design with 5-10 years of work experience
- Experience from test rig design for automated testing of software. Good knowledge in electrical system and/or embedded systems in vehicles. Experience from dSPACE and HIL-concept.
- Previous experience within automotive industry
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months