On behalf of our customer we are looking for Telematics Engineer - In-vehicle Software, Signal Communication and Basetech to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+months contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Single Status People is a priority.
In the role Telematics in-vehicle Software, Signal communication and Basetech engineer you will, as part of infotainment projects, focus on making sure that our customers gets the best possible system regards to functionality and quality. Your daily work will include creation of the low level system design enabling new customer features, in cooperation with function owners, other system owners, responsible persons for HW, responsible persons for HMI, Mobile App, testers, supplier as well as Infotainment project leaders. You will also help securing the delivery of the software for the Telematics ECU to the vehicle programs.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Securing the overall signal implementation in the Telematics system and Telematics ECU.
- Gathering the requirements and specifications prior to each SW release.
- Creating the overall requirement documents from Elektra for the upcoming SW releases.
- Leading the Base Tech implementation in the ECU. (Communication protocols [IP Command Bus, SOME/IP], SW Diagnostics, Ethernet/CAN communication.
- Setting the SW scope for the upcoming IP-releases with the supplier SW team.
- Preparing and securing the SW Release documents and SW-files for market/factory release.
- University degree in Electrical and/or Software engineering or equal experience is preferable.
- Software development experience is preferable.
- Technical understanding for system solutions.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Driver’s license (B-level).
- Approved Elektra training at Vector.
- Experience of system design within large distributed systems.
- Experience from ECU SW development in vehicle systems preferably with integration of backend server systems.
- Experience of system design within large distributed systems involving backend and user interface, knowledge of protocols like MQTT, GATS.
- Meriting is experience from backend system integration, security for embedded systems, automotive experience.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.