We are now looking for a Active Safety Domain Nodes Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
Within the department we develop systems such as Collision Avoidance, Autonomous Drive, Full Automatic Parking, Driver Support and Protective Safety.
- Lead the ECU development of the project team and ensure deliveries are met regarding timing and content
- Report development status towards the project and line organisations
- Be the main point of contact of the Company towards suppliers
- Lead project meetings with suppliers
- Take lead in ECU discussions, both internal and external regarding project planning, status, changes, quality etc
- Follow up on suppliers’ reporting of project progress .
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar
- Project management skills
- Strong technical background from development of complex embedded systems
- Experience of managing suppliers in an international environment
- Experience from structured work in a structured development process
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.