On behalf of our customer we are looking for an Application Engineer - R&D Department to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- Single Status People.
At Research and Development, you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people.
You will be able to play a key role in developing continuous improvements in the Teamcenter applications, in close cooperation’s with key users and and design engineers. The future challenges in this area are immense driven by requirements on more complex products, increased globalisation and higher attention to virtual product development.
We are a team of 13 employees and 7 consultants. We have the responsibility to maintain and develop the main PDM applications KDP (Konstruktions Data Personvagnar) and Teamcenter. We work both with minor improvements in smaller teams as well as with larger projects in more extensive project organisations. Our main projects, recently started, are KDP NG and TC NG, striving to implement the next generations of PDM tools.
Participate in or lead Operational Development projects within the PDM-area, mainly focused on the Teamcenter application. When doing this it is included to:
- Develop conceptual solutions and processes.
- Specify and prioritise requirements (process and IT).
- Implement new processes and IT-solutions.
- Support users with process, methods and IT issues.
- Gain understanding of development needs from the car programs.
- Master of Science or equivalent.
- Expert skills in Teamcenter.
- Skills in KDP and/or other PDM systems.
- Good skills in English (spoken and written).
- Skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to listen and to pin point the core issue.
- Creative and perseverant.
- Structured and analytical.
- Volvo Cars car program experience.
- Positive and open minded.
- Analytical and structured.
- Driven and self-managed, while being a good team player.
- Great communication skills and ability and confident to speak in front of larger groups.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.