On behalf of one of our customers, we looking for Attribute Leader Electrical Performance to take on duties in their projects in Göteborg, Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken.
What will you do?
- Electrical Performance you will develop and secure electrical performance requirements, with focus on electrical hardware design, throughout the projects
- Secure requirement fulfilment by cascading requirements, following requirement fulfilment from design areas, their documentation, FMEA, hardware reviews and verification result to our own complete vehicle verification.
- Be involved in project to balance requirements and evaluate conflict of interests with other attribute areas to find the best solution for the OEM.
What do you need to have?
- BSc in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- At least five years’ experience from hardware development of electronics or designing electrical distribution system.
- Solid knowledge of car technologies in general, and skills in analytical tolls (like FMEA, Six Sigma in specific)?.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.