On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for Calibration Leader CL to manage a team responsible for a Hybrid Application.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Single status people are a priority.
The Calibration Leader manages and coordinates a team that develops software functions and sets calibration data in the Engine and Transmission Control modules. Requirements mainly in Emissions, Driveability, Fuel economy and Performance areas are to be met.
Furthermore, there are additional number of interfaces to other areas inside VCC such as Electrical Engineering, EPS, Chassis, Climate, PVÖ/VCT builds to interact with. CL and the team use vehicles, test rigs, HIL and SIL as tools.
- Manage and coordinate function development and parameterisation (calibration) with assigned team built by VCC engineers (Engine controls) with engine and transmission calibration and function development responsibility.
- Deliver quality approved and verified SW functionality (in SPM) and Calibration data (in DTECS).
- Drive the team to achieve world class properties in VCC products.
- Report project status to SPL (Unit Program Leader) and line organisation (DRM-Deep Dive).
- Direct contact with necessary sub-systems within Powertrain/Chassis/Electrical Engineering etc.
- Knowledge of INCA is required and experience of DTECS is most valuable.
- Experience from Software development and parameterisation (calibration) within car industry.
- BSc or MSc within Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanics or similar.
- Project leading experience.
- Good Knowledge and network in PT Engineering area.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Driver’s license (B).
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.