On behalf of our customer we are looking for Automotive Developer Connected Functions with analysis and verification competence to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Full relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Single status people are in priority.
At Research & Development (R&D) you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The group Infotainment Connectivity Analysis and Verification is responsible for analysis and verification of Connectivity, Connected Services, Telephony/Bluetooth, Telematics feature areas, and we are leading the development of automated verification and Continuous Integration at the department. We are now looking for a tester/analysis engineer within these areas.
You will be part of an agile cross-functional team with connectivity focus and are going to be one of the engineers with test strategy focus. You will testing, coaching and supporting the team with your testing knowledge. You will also be working with writing and reviewing specifications and system solutions.
- Plan the test activities
- Develop test methods
- Writing specifications
- Perform tests in laboratory and in vehicle
- Report test results and appropriate recommendations
- Review of internal requirements and supplier documentation
- Perform certification activities.
- B.Sc degree in electrical/electronics, computer science or similar
- At least 3-5 years of experience in product development within testing
- Driving license B
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Ability to travel
- Experience in software test automation
- Experience from Automotive and Infotainment area
- Experience of working with CANoe
- Experience from working with Volvo systems such as Elektra and CarCom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytic and structured
- An agile mind-set
- Good Social skills and social sensitivity (communication and empathy).
- Team player
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.