On behalf of our customer we are looking for MIL Engineer to work in Sweden.
- 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals Only.
- The group Electrical Integration Environments looking for new talent to develop a MIL platform.
- As a MIL engineer you will work with integration of model deliveries with focus on new functionality within the areas of Active Safety, Vehicle Dynamics, Engine Control and Electronics Control to be tested in a virtual complete Electrical system.
- An important part of the job is the development of the environment to enable test of more functionality and also to ensure a more realistic behavior.
- As a MIL engineer it is required to develop scripts to both simplify and enable faster development when handling large models.
- The MIL platform is based on Simulink today and next step is to handle FMU:s generated from other modeling tools.
- You need at least a B.Sc. grade within electronics, physics, mechatronics or a similar education.
- Very good knowledge in Matlab sImulink/Stateflow.
- Experience from FMI and FMU.
- Solid experience from model-based development and / or development and testing of embedded systems.
- Experience with dSpace and Canoe.
- Experience from Powertrain, Active safety or EPS.
- Computer programming in C and Python.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.