On behalf of our customer we are looking for Automotive Software Development Engineer Vehicle Propulsive Controls & Calibration to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Full relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Single status people are a priority.
The section Vehicle Propulsive Controls & Calibration, within the department Powertrain Controls and Calibration, works very close to end customers and is responsible for development of control algorithms and calibration related to the engine, transmission and hybrid system regarding propulsive attributes and torque and power coordination.
They are looking to strengthen their team with a Software Development Engineer with experience of model based developed SW and unit testing. Their in-house software is divided in SSP:s (Software System Packages), and for each SSP there is an agile team responsible for the deliveries. You will be part of a recently started SSP team with main responsibility within the field of energy prediction and optimization, including vehicle energy coordination and optimal energy management strategies for electrified vehicles. This is a new and growing technical area utilizing map data and real time traffic information from various sources to minimize the energy consumption.
- Design and implement Software according to requirements.
- Design unit test cases and perform tests.
- Document the solution and write calibration guidelines.
- Interest in unit testing.
- Experience in software development in Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink.
- Experience in unit testing in SIL environment.
- Experience from automotive software development.
- Experience from scrum based development is a merit.
- University degree in engineering (Bachelor, Master or PhD).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Driver license (level B).
- Ambitious and driven.
- Ability to put end customer in focus.
- Result-oriented and make things happen.
- A team-player with high communication skills.
- Structured with good ability to plan daily and future work effectively.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.