On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for System Designer for Climate Control Systems at the Vehicle Software & Electronics.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- Single status people are most preferred.
- In your role as System Designer you shall be responsible for developing and maintaining of system solutions of climate functionality and delivering these solutions documented in a System Requirement Description. You will receive attributes’ and system demands as well as legal requirements upon which you shall develop these system solutions.
- You shall secure your system solutions with Failure Mode Analysis and see to that it follows your department’s strategies.
- You shall contribute to the system alternative decision work together with the System Responsible.
- You shall also be responsible for the quality assurance of your work products as well as be part of your department’s overall quality work.
- You shall be part of a cross functional team that consist of system designers, project managers, HW specialists, SW teams and function owners. Good experience in working with development of similar area, agile practices and deep interest in technology and especially electronics and software development are well desired.
Primary Skills/Education Required:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree within Physics, Electronics or Computer science.
- Fluent in English.
- High communication skills.
- Driver’s license.
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Experience from Volvo Cars or other automotive business.
- Experience and good understanding in agile development.
- Ability to work in high performance environment.
- Interest in cars.
- Good experience in using the relevant tools, like TeamCenter, Elektra, LEQM, etc. is a plus.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, ongoing,