On behalf of our customer we are looking for System Safety Engineer / Component Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- Single status people are the priority.
The position of System Safety Engineer means responsibility for System Safety work at the section which is result of deep discussion and collaboration with different function owners. As System Safety Engineer you will be a part of the team that is leading the technical development of the Security & Body Electronics Systems. You are responsible for applying the system safety processes and methods in accordance with the safety standard ISO26262. You will work in close cooperation with the component and system engineers and project lead engineer as well as with suppliers.
- Plan and coordinate system safety activities and deliverables with both internal teams and suppliers.
- Specifying system safety requirements in accordance with ISO26262, in cooperation with component design engineers.
- Create and maintain System Safety Plan and Safety Case.
- Plan and perform System Safety assessments of suppliers.
- Ensure fulfilment of System Safety for the Section by acting as a System Safety Engineer (SSE), ensure that ISO26262 is fulfilled with resp. to the sections deliveries and drive our supplier to fulfilment by reviewing work products and participating in Joined Reviews.
- Be author for Safety Case documentation that arguments fulfilment of the Safety Standard.
- Good embedded SW/HW knowledge.
- Good complete in-vehicle electrical system knowledge.
- Good knowledge of system safety standards and VCC system safety processes.
- Experience of ISO26262, AutoSar.
- Experience from system engineering or software design within the automotive sector.
- Experience from requirement management.
- Experience from structured work in a structured development process.
- Experience of complete in-vehicle electrical system development.
- Experience of automotive E/E system development.
- Experience of working with automotive suppliers.
- Good communication skills.
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Driver’s licence (type B).
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+month, ongoing.