On behalf of our customer we are looking for the Autosar Active Safety Hardware Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term Contracts 12+months
- Good Rates Ongoing Needs
- Support with relocation
- Apartments available for the right candidates
- EU Nationals Only
- Secure vehicle integration of the radars in the car. Many critical elements need to be handled in order to optimize the performance of the system.
- Responsible for the technical documents (both radar design and ECU design for installation).
- Secure quality work for the radar, humidity, temperature, documentation, test etc.
- Contribute in developing analysis and verification plans and define new methods to secure delivery.
- Contribute with analysis of the radars in vehicle integration issues arising during development and integration.
- BSc in engineering.
- Relevant job experience from hardware development and testing within the radar field
- Good knowledge about radar design.
- Experience from structured work in a structured development process.
- Experience from requirement management.
- Driver’s license B (car).
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Meritorious qualifications
- Good knowledge in AutoSAR.
- Experience in managing suppliers in an international environment.
- Experience of working in requirement management tools such as System viewer, Elektra, Doors or equal.
- Experience of working with Base Technologies (SW download, Diagnostics, Network Management etc.).
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, can be extended.