On behalf of our customer we are looking for Body in White Technical Manager to work in Italy.
- 12 months contract, long-term
- Competitive hourly rates
- Help with relocation to Italy
- Start Date: January 2020
- Bachelor’s degree/Master degree in Engineering
- Min 10+ years experience
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Strong passion for automotive design and development
- Literacy in CATIA V5 or V6, VPM, AutoCad, GDG+ tools
- BIW technology knowledge: stamping and assembly
- Knowledge of quality and cost optimization of processes with Six Sigma tools.
- Process design for BIW parts.
- PC literate and at ease with MS Office products
- English required, Italian language is a plus
- The ideal candidate is an individual with a strong passion for body design in automotive who is willing to be challenged with the design of the most innovative automotive materials and concept designs
- Must be a team player and be able to work closely with project and lead engineers as well as with suppliers
- Flexibility and adaptability are key to become a leading member of our team.
- Proactive, well organized, diligent and reliable.
If you have the relevant skills, please Apply Now