On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Business IT Analyst to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
• Investigate, define and quickly get into business needs
• Capture and clarify business needs by leading workshops with customers
• Formulate and document requirements such as user stories and acceptance test criteria.
• Communicate, visualize and collaborate with clients and IT organization, priorities, solutions, change requirements, test results and planning
• Analyze requirements based on business goals and IT strategy
• Project Coordination
• Change management
• Business process analyze
• User case/User Scenario Definition
• Test leader/Test Coordinator
• Jira handling (Support tasks, backlog grooming, issue definition, process definition etc.)
• WINDCHILL Support
You have worked with the collection, analysis and documentation of requirements and can do the work in all phases of the project. You are used to lead meetings and workshops and understand the value of structure and documentation. It is a useful if you have experience of assignment / project management and meeting different stakeholders in a larger organization.
At least 2 year experience in business development andAt least 2 year experience in agile methds in the role of Business Analyst / Kravanalytiker / Product Specialist/Business Architect etc.Relevant university degree or equivalent skills gained through professional experienceExperience of agile methods (Scrum / Kanban) and / or traditional methods (RUP)Experience of workshop managementExperience in process modelingCan speak well in spoken and written terms both in Swedish and Englishability to quickly understand how new businesses and IT solutions work
As a person, you are stable and pragmatic, with the ability to work both independently and in groups. You are a communicative and responsible team player with strong driving force and a positive attitude. You are structured and have a good analytical ability.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, can be extended