On behalf of our customer we are looking for a CAE Engineer Active Safety level 2 [ME] to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- Apartments available for the right candidates.
The job will cover areas of passive and active safety with the state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. The Safety Centre is responsible for the strategically safety work and development of safety requirements, traffic accident research and safety analysis within both testing and virtual development. The development is performed in close collaboration with both our internal design departments and external suppliers in a dynamic and international environment.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- To integrate Simulink models in our simulation environment (CarMaker) of the vehicle, Active Safety functions and the driver’s behaviour so that they can be applied in simulations for evaluation, verification and tuning of active safety systems.
- Perform experimental and virtual simulations of real world scenarios with respect to crash avoidance and crash mitigation performance and you will analyse the results.
- Responsible for the method development and the virtual simulations within our research projects.
- Participate in method development and requirement setting. Regular contact with engineers from the product development departments.
- M.Sc. in Engineering.
- Knowledge of MBSE/ CAE-tools such as PreScan, CarMaker.
- Experience of MBSE/ CAE-tools such as Simulink, Matlab etc.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Driving license and experienced driver.
- Experience from driver behaviour research and driver model implementation.
- Courses/ degree in Psychology or Behaviour Science
- Interest in design and connected car technology
- Driven and ambitious
- Holistic view
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.