For our customer in Sweden we are looking for a CAE Engineer Vehicle Dynamics within automotive.
- Long-term contracts 12-48+ months.
- Good Rates, Ongoing Needs.
- Full Relocation to Sweden is required.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Cost-efficient apartments are available for successful candidates.
- M.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, with emphasis in Vehicle Dynamics.
- CAE experience in the field of Vehicle Dynamics.
- Experience of Vehicle Dynamic simulations using Adams/Car or similar simulation tool.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- An asset would be experience of programming in Python and/or MATLAB.
- Self-driven with a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to plan, conduct, summarize and report your work in a structured and thorough manner.
- You have good communication and social skills and a willingness to actively participate in the team’s common matters.
- As a senior CAE engineer you can lead/assist the work of less experienced CAE engineers.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12-48+ months, ongoing needs.