For our customer in Sweden we are looking for CATIA V5 Design Engineer Floor Consoles within automotive.
- Long-term contracts 12-48+ months
- Good Rates, Ongoing Needs
- Full Relocation to Sweden is required
- EU Nationals Only
- Cost-efficient apartments are available for successful candidates
To develop and design components and systems that meet our customers’ requirements within the accordance with the vehicle packaging engineers to support the defined release routines and release plans. You will be working with CAD modelling, using CATIA V5 and Teamcenter Automotive to create Floor Consoles. As a person, we believe that you work well independently as well as in a team, with a flexible mindset and clear communication. This role demands knowledge of trends and applicability of new technologies as well as drive and engagement.
- Deep experience, minimum 10 years of CAD modelling in CATIA V5
- Experience of working with PLM systems, preferable Teamcenter
- Relevant experience from development of components and systems within Cockpit/Interior
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes/tooling design for the specific system area
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Start Date: June - August 2018
End Date: 12-48+ months