For our customer in Sweden we are looking for CATIA V5 Design Engineer Interior Door Panels within automotive.
- Long-term contracts 12-48+ months.
- Good Rates, Ongoing Needs.
- Full Relocation to Sweden is required.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Cost-efficient apartments are available for successful candidates.
Our customer is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to work with Interior Door Panels. As a Design Engineer you are working with the development of components and systems within one of our customer’s module teams within Interior. You will develop and design the components in CAD.
- Develop and design components and systems that meet requirements.
- Secure packaging feasibility within given frames in accordance with the vehicle packaging engineers.
- Support the defined release routines and release plans.
- B.Sc. or similar
- Deep experience of CAD modelling
- Experience of working with PLM systems
- Relevant experience from development of components and systems within Interior
- Catia V5, Teamcenter Expertise 3-5 Years
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for the specific system areas
- Fluent in English (oral and written).=
Start Date: June - August 2018
End Date: 12-48+ months, ongoing needs