On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Controls Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term Contracts 12-48+ months.
- Good Rates.
- Ongoing Needs.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Relocation to Sweden.
- Single status people.
Our client's Controls & Electrical System Design Department develops software and complete controller systems, with projects ranging from complete system responsibility to single software components. This also includes design and development of mechatronics and electronics. Our client has a unique knowledge in translating customer properties to driveline functionality; from concept selection to industrialization; within Transmission, Electrical and Hybrid areas. They are currently expanding their team with: Controls Engineer.
- Develop software using latest model based development tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- M.Sc. within the areas of Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Computer Science or similar.
- Newly graduated or experienced from developing embedded or driveline systems.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with C/C++, calibration, CAN, HIL
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools
- Fluent in English
- Driving license
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+48+ months, ongoing.