On behalf of our customer we are looking for Design Engineer – Exhaust System to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- EU Nationals Only
- Design Engineer installing and designing Exhaust System components.
- Securing that all system requirements are met, like Fuel functionality refueling, NVH, Corrosion, Crash Safety, Emission etc.
- Contact with suppliers in order to lead technology development and validation of these and to deliver results according to the project requirements and a product of world class.
- Drives and develops system requirement alignment across Geely Auto and Volvo Cars, into one common set of requirements
- Develops system design solutions based on Geely Auto and Volvo Cars best practice to meet new requirements
- Develops the Fuel system according to VPDS/NPDS to meet QDCF (Quality, Delivery, Cost & Function) targets at respective gate.
- Update and establish requirement of the commodity / component in CEVT's system.
- Establish technical descriptions contained in the SDA.
- Ensure that 3D/2D is available for existing milestones. Participates / driver change management process, and that the E-BOM is correct for each commodity
- Bsc or Msc engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience of automotive development
- Experience within Exhaust system development is meritorious.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Experience from TeamCenter, preferably from CEVT required
Software and IT:
- Competence requirements for: CATIA
- Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive: Author, Viewer
- TCe competence is highly prioritized as this is an important part of this assignment.
- Flexible and structured, can work independently as well as in teams.
- As a person you should be systematic, thorough and able to work through others and work cross functional.
- Experience of working with international contacts, i.e. also being able to communicate in English, Swedish and/or Chinese.
- High working morale
- Humble approach
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months