We are now looking for a Design Engineer Powertrain to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
The Powertrain Controls & Calibration Hardware development team is responsible for the development of control units, sensors and wiring harness. This assignment is mainly within electrical system including wiring harness development for our projects.
- Have close contact with our suppliers (progress follow-up, testing follow-up, inform about changes, etc),
- Working close to our colleagues at othher sites outside Sweden
- Handling issues and changes, secure that the routing and packaging is optimal (i.e. working close both to our CAD responsible), etc.
- Imitative and strive of the applicant will open more opportunities for personal development and increased responsibilities within the team.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.