We are now looking for a Diagnostic Calibration Engineer SW to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
The diagnostic teams in the department Complete Powertrain are involved early in the development of new powertrain concepts.
- Calibration and verification of powertrain diagnostic systems
- Planning the development of the calibration process
- Develop methods for the calibration process
- Liaison with internal and external suppliers
- Evaluation and problem analysis
- University degree in Mechatronic, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in electronic diagnostic systems
- Experience of handling data and data analysis
- Capability to understand complex systems and functions
- Experience in use of commercial simulation tools, such as Matlab/Simulink
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.