On behalf of our client we are looking for an Electric Drives SW Function Developer to work in Gothenburg.
- Long-term contracts, 12-48+ months.
- Good rates.
- Ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals only.
- Full relocation to Sweden is desired.
- Single status people are the most desired.
As an Electric Drives SW function developer in our group you will be part of a highly agile, scrum development team and deliver state of the art functionality. You will utilize a model based development process and be part of all phases of the development, from design and implementation to vehicle testing and fine tuning of your functionality.
- Model based SW development of electric drives functionality.
- Perform development testing in various test environments.
- Perform calibration activities in vehicle.
- Utilize Autosar structured architecture, workflow & tool chain Interact with suppliers about.
- SW design solutions.
- University degree within electronics, mechatronics.
- SF engineering or equivalent competence.
- Knowledge of Simulink and model based SW development.
- Relevant experience in development of automotive SW and control systems.
- Good English skills, spoken and written.
- Competence within Scrum/Agile development.
- Test automation, C-programming, SW build environments.
- Continuous integration framework, JIRA, Jenkins, SVN, INCA, SW testing (unit, MIL, SIL, HIL, Rigs, vehicle) is meritorious.
- Electric motor vector control theory (for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor) is meritorious.
- Driving license "B" is beneficial.
- Highly committed to deliver results, initiative and proactive.
- Holistic view and agile mindset.
- Good communication with sense for collaboration and networking skills.
- Structured, analytical and data driven.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12-48+ months, ongoing.