On behalf of our customer we are looking for Support & Configuration Engineer E3D (electrical only) and Electrical Designer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
- Electrical design and support to users and Configuration of AVEVA E3D.
- Experience from electrical engineering within the industry sector or within large scale science infrastructure projects is beneficial
- Experience from plant design e.g. within the process industry or from the power generation industry is beneficial
- Experience from elaboration and implementation of generic procedures, rules/requirements associated to use of CAD & Engineering tools throughout the engineering workflow
- Administrator of Plant manager tool (Aveva) Good written and oral communications skills in English.
- Electrical engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of administration of Aveva plant design tool within an electrical context (E3D, Paragon and MDS) including cables, cable routing and cable raceways (including components and supports)
- Experience from design of cable raceways and cable routing
- Experience from elaboration and implementation of rules, guidelines and standardization of procedures and methods when working with CAD-tool
- Experience from working within large scale industrial projects
- Experience from providing support to E3D users
- Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills
- Ability to work effectively in and with team(s)
- Uses initiative to identify and resolve problems/issues and has good judgement
- High social skills
- Scope of the assignment Provide support and configuration of AVEVA E3D within an electrical context and support to internal users:
- Provide support to users upon request
- Develop and administrate governing and guiding procedures, rules and guidelines for using E3D within an electrical context to assure that the output of design process is uniform and of high quality level.
- Introduce and educate staff in using AVEVA E3D within an electrical context.
- Review proposed designs and other documents performed by the Section and external collaborators to ensure compliance with rules and guidelines.
- Gather requirements for configuration of AVEVA E3D.
- Configure the tool to fit the needs within the projects e.g. update/establish plot frames, forms and report templates.
- Provide input to integration projects and to service owners of tools having an interface to Aveva E3D e.g. CHESS or EPLAN.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, can be extended