On behalf of our customer we are looking for a First Safety Analysis Engineer (CAE) – Frontal Crash to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation to Sweden
- Apartments are available for the right candidates
- EU Nationals Only
As a frontal crash analysis CAE engineer you will perform simulations of complete vehicle models and analyze crash performance both on structural and occupant level. Based on your analysis you and the crash team will lead the design departments to fulfillment of the vehicle requirements. You will propose technical solutions, develop and evaluate to secure that the vehicles meet our high safety standards.You will be responsible for virtual simulations within one of our ongoing projects and participate in method development assignments and system requirement setting. You have also the capability to perform physical testing whilst establishing and developing relationships with engineers from physical testing, attribute leaders and the product development departments. You will therefore build and maintain a wide personal network within the company.
- Create and develop virtual simulation models
- Perform simulations and analyses based on results from both virtual & physical test
- Participate in development of technical solutions
- Participate in cross-functional development teams
- Define and participate in method development
- CAE Engineer Active Safety expertise all levels: Level 1/Level 2/ Level 3
- MSc in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience from Safety related work is meritorious.
- Experience in CAE driven development
- Good analytical competence.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- High ability to work in team as well as keeping deadlines as individual.
- Experience of CAE & test analysis preferably within Automotive Safety
- Skills in LS-Dyna, Ansa and MetaPost and/or Animator software, or other equivalent CAE tools
- Skills in TeamCenter, VisMockup or equivalent tools
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.