On behalf of our customer we are looking for a HW Design Engineer for Electric Drives to work in Sweden.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
You will work with requirements from System Designers deliver Design Prerequisites, Technical Regulations, Contractual Elements and Compliance Agreements with suppliers.
- Requirement engineering with elements such as performance, efficiency, EMC, electrical, mechanical, thermal, manufacturing, service requirements.
- Responsible for component geometry.
- Quality Assurance disciplines such as FMEAs, Robust Engineering, ISO 26262.
- Participate in test activities and follow up on supplier verification.
- Lead Technical Design reviews, internal and supplier joint reviews.
- Cost engineering and benchmarking.
- Report status and progress.
- University Degree within Electric Power Engineering or relevant work experience.
- Experience relative to development of Electrical Machines or Inverters or Automotive R&D.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Drivers license B Personal qualities.
- Structured and data driven approach to work and decision making.
- Integrity, courage and personal energy.
- Team player, transparent, good communication and networking skills.
- Business oriented.
- Ability to lead.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, can be extended.
Location: Västra Götaland