On behalf of our customer we are looking for the Lead Engineer (LE) to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 6+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing need
- Support with relocaiton
- EU Nationals Only.
The Lead Engineer (LE) will take part in a Project/design team in order to perform concept and detail design. The focus for the LE is to manage the Project and produce related documents needed for the detail design phase, procurement, manufacturing and installation. As design is completed, the LE will support the procurement process, follow-up manufacturing and installation of the Equipment. The scope of work for the LE includes producing e.g. different assessments, interfaces documents, technical descriptions, design and procurement specifications. All designwork will be performed in CATIA V6
- Bachelor's degree or similar
- Proven experiance in leading Projects and/or design teams.
- Background in Mechanical design
- Strong leading and coordinating skills
- Good understanding of quality aspects and manufacturability.
- Experiance in integrating Mechanical Components into large and complex structures/systems is favourable.
- Good communicative skills, verbally and in Writing
- Skills in planning and Project follow-up.
- It is an advantage to have experience from large Projects.
- To be able to work in an international, dynamic and changing Environment.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+ month contract, can be extended