On behalf of our customer we are looking for Matlab Simulation Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
- Perform simulations to estimate efficiency of electric motors at different load cases and its effects in the total transmission efficiency.
- Perform thermal simulations to optimize the cooling system of integrated electric motors in a dedicated hybrid transmissions.
- Perform dynamic simulations of electric motors with the purpose to understand its effects in the interaction with mechanical components in a dedicated hybrid transmission.
- The simulation work described is aimed to identify, explain, and improve different aspects of the e-motor integration with mechanical parts in a dedicated hybrid transmission.
- More than 5 years of experience in system simulations
- Experience with thermal/heat transfer simulations
- Experience with Powertrain simulations (preferable e-motor simulations)
- Experience working with simulation of dynamic systems
Software and IT:
- Matlab/Simulink (required)
- GT suite (desired)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (structured, precise, clear)
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work in a team
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months