For our customer in Sweden we are looking for Powertrain and Chassis Electronic Engineers with Matlab Simulink automotive expertise min 3-5 years.
- Long-term F-Tax contracts 12-48+ months or Permanent Placements
- Good Salaries/Rates and other benefits, Ongoing needs.
- Full Relocation to Sweden is required.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Cost-efficient apartments are available for successful candidates.
- Minimum 3-5 years of expertise in the relevant field is required.
- Develop, manage, and validate predictive models to support system definition and design decisions from concept phase to start of production
- Develop optimization algorithms for electrified powertrain controls using vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to infrastructure communication
- Analyze real-world driving usage and test data, performing statistics and developing simplified models to understand how new technologies will be used in the field
- Participate in data collection initiatives to define project requirements and select appropriate logging systems
- Support report-out and presentations to senior management
- Engineering/Science Degree (or equivalent).
- Automotive engineering knowledge.
- C Programming – Automotive expertise.
- Embedded Systems – Automotive expertise.
- Solid background in mathematics and statistics.
- Excellent Matlab programming skills.
- Strong Simulink experience for plant modelling and controls.
- Willingness and ability to interface constructively with a global team and clients.
- Relevant work experience in powertrain (electrified and conventional technologies) within the automotive industry.
- Scrum Master competence.
- Other relevant programming languages.
- MSc Technical Physics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Computer Science or combinations or similar.
- Strong Motivation.
- Driving license for heavy trucks.
- Responsive and own initiative.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12-48+ months, ongoing needs.