On behalf of one of our customers, we are looking for a Powertrain Engineers to take on duties in their projects in Gothemberg.
- Long-term min 18+ month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals only.
- Experience from Powertrain 2-5 Years experience in the development and delivery of \electronic products.
- You will diagnose vehicle issues and support prototype and production plant builds.
- Re-flashing vehicles to latest level software will also be your task.
- Project Management duties will include understanding key customer project, milestones and completing needed project specific documentation according to specified processes.
- Lead design activities to integrate Automotive Electronics.
- Assist and support in defining requirements, evaluating design alternatives, verifying performance, resolution of issues.
- Travel is required.
- Troubleshooting on and off site.
- Team oriented working style and hands on approach to problem solving.
- High energy and driven to succee
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- Experience from Automotive industry
- Experience from Powertrain2-5 Years experience in the development and delivery of \electronic products.
- Canoe / Canalyzer2+ Years experience in testing and/or analysis of Automotive Electronics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and German)Strong customer/negotiation skills necessary.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 18 months contract, can be extended
Location: Gothemberg, Sweden