On behalf of our customer we are looking for Project Manager Steering Systems Know-how to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation
- EU Nationals only
- A good appreciation of engineering project delivery, particularly with chassis/steering systems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to report steeirng module status across all levels.
- Must have the ability to manage complex issues e.g. problem resolution, evaluating and balancing conflicting requirements.
- Must demonstrate teamworking and team co-ordination to achieve proactive on-time delivery of commitments.
- Able to assist engineers with planning design and release activity in the context of the overall project plan.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to support demands of project teams.
- Experience with EPAS/Chassis systems
- Min 5+10 years expertise of steering systems automotive
- Understanding of electrical and electronic interfaces to mechanical systems. Demonstrable proficiency in project planning, control and status reporting methods.
- Experience of engineering delivery which is transferable to the project delivery of steering systems into JLR vehicles.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months