We looking for a Senior Electrical System Architect to work in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Develop a complete electrical architecture based on functional content and attributes eg. (flexibility, robustness)
- Develop a logical architecture which defines logical components and their relationships, and deployment to the network topology.
- Develop an electrical architecture which defines the overall strategies and structures for power supply.
- Develop an UML-model of the logical architecture. This model is the base for the detailed logical solutions on subsystem and ECU-level.
- M.Sc. in electrical or software engineering
- At least 7-10 years experience
- Experience from electrical architecture and distributed systems preferily within the automotive industry
- Experience in logical architecture, SW, object oriented methodology and modeling is meritorious
- Knowledge and experience in UML tools as Rhapsody or Rational Rose is meritorious
- Knowledge and experience in Autosar, System Safety (ISO 26262) will be an asset
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden