On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Software Analyst within SWDL & Final Test to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- Single status people are the most preferred.
At Manufacturing Engineering and the group Software download and Final test, you will be a key contributor to the creation of the cars we build meet the highest expectations from our customers. You and the team will develop and implement smart and nimble flexible and efficient software processes. Through networking and benchmarking you will be part of taking the Software team into a modern organization, ready to meet the challenges ahead of us. As a Software Analyst within SWDL & Final test you will lead the development and maintenance activities around the organization development and all the software processes within. The Software Analyst will be a key contributor in this work.
- Identify areas of technology and process improvement and drive development together with stakeholders, such as process owners, key users, business application managers and IT.
- Analysing and communicating business and user requirements and developing business test requirement specifications.
- Workshop facilitation and training.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies and develop business relations.
- University degree in Business Administration, IT or Engineering.
- Experience in Business Analysis or Requirements Engineering role.
- Software development or testing of software.
- High level of business acumen - being able to operate in and sometimes change the mind-set.
- Automotive industry experience or/and experience from global organizations.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer oriented and ability to work effectively.
- Engaged and encouraging people.
- Drive change and implementation.
- Relations oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.