We are now looking for a Software Developer Battery Control to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Develop software components and applications in MATLAB/Simulink
- Review software requirements specification
- Design and develop unit test specifications and perform unit testing
- Responsible for issue and change management on developed models
- B.Sc. grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education.
- Experience of Simulation and Model-Based Design using MATLAB/ Simulink.
- At least four years experience of developing software algorithms and specifications.
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.