On behalf of our customer we are looking for Systems Power Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- EU Nationals Only
As a Systems Engineer you bridge the gap between vehicle functions and attributes -> component development in the powertrain domain.
Basis are typically requirements from vehicle functions, attributes requirements and legal requirements and your delivery is mainly concluded in component requirements and system description.
If applicable you need to consider functional safety (ISO26262) and platform development approach for the system is required to minimize components variants.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- You are going to work in a team together with component engineers (HW/SW) and Vehicle Function Realization
- System Requirements and Description
- Technical Safety Concept (if applicable)
- System FMEA
- Master Degree in Mechanical Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or Equivalent experience
- More than 5 Years of relevant experience in Powertrain development
- Meriting is previous work experience in large scale automotive in Powertrain system engineering role or similar
- Genuine interest for vehicles and vehicle functions without the need to dig deep into detailed technical solutions.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication skills English
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months