On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Test Engineer within AC-Systems to work in Sweden.
- Long-term Contracts 12+months
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
You will be part of the Thermal and HVAC Engineering Team within Vehicle Integration & Testing organization,
which is a bigger unit inside the Technical Development Organization. You will be a part of a team of Engineers,
with your primary responsibility for Thermal and HVAC from rig testing to validation in different build phases.
Primarily collaborates internally with Lead Engineers and Technical Specialists and externally with suppliers
- Could have a product development responsibility for HVAC and Thermal components, including
- cooling of the battery, attribute, interfaces towards other systems, testing etc.
- Provide a supporting role within the group, to applicable component owners, for definition,
- assessment, and approval of the complete thermal system.
- Maintain responsibility through the complete product lifecycle, including advanced development,
- industrialization development, production, and service stages.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of verification and validation methodologies
- and procedures.
- dentify opportunities and implement changes to improve products or processes and reduce cost.
- Evaluate the feasibility of new proposals and products and support future product planning activities.
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-year history working with product development and product sourcing, experience and
- knowledge on Electrical operating AC and Cooling systems within automotive.
- Understanding from construction to rig test and then by car implementation. Current cooling and air
- distribution through the climate house.
- Evaluation of test results and feedback to our design/Construction area to see how it work with
- among other things, AC Performance and Charge Determination ,
- Perform tests according to certain test methods both internal and standards according to china
- demands for homologation, Knowledge (desirable) in IP-Tronic
- The test plan includes a number of CWT tests for thermal AC, including fill rate, maximum
- performance, Cool Down, Ress heating and cooling.
- Ensure that the measurement point installation and sample values are in accordance with rig testing
- so that the test results can be matched.
- Performing Heat Performance - Cooling Performance - Temperature Distribution - Flow and
- distribution of air through the climate house / HVAC.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, ongoing.