On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Test Manager – Connected Car Services Development to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- Single Status People are most preferred.
- The customer is implementing new Mobile Network Operators, Services subscription management and supporting systems which will integrate with our systems / processes.
- The program is global and consist of several critical projects and testing/quality assurance will be a separate project.
- The Test Manager will be responsible for the test strategy and to ensure that quality is managed through the program.
- During the lifecycle of the project producing various artefacts and ensure that all projects have sufficient and adequate test and quality assurance end to end.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative test process and support the other project managers in all test related questions.
- Being familiar with scope and objectives and effectively coordinate the test related activities of the program and external stakeholders.
- Ensure testing schedule to ensure timely completion of the projects - follow-up and report results.
- Communication with the PMO.
- Experienced as test manager.
- Experience from developing and implementing test strategies.
- Experience from planning, managing and coordinating test in with many stakeholders in a global environment.
- Quality mind-set and structured.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering on project expectations.
- Self-motivated and strong driving force.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to build good relations to management, colleagues and project team members.
- Documented experience from leading test.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Telecom / Mobile Network Operators.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.