We are now looking for a Transmission Function Developer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contract.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
As Transmission Function developer, you will work in an organization using agile software development environment. The pace is high and the work is within all development steps from idea creation, requirements definition, implementation and verification.
- BS or MS in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Physics, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field and an interest in powertrain control engineering
- Experience in developing embedded control systems and model based function development within the powertrain area (Matlab/Simulink and TargetLink)
- Good experience with C coding
- Good overall knowledge of transmission control systems
- Experience in data acquisition tools like (ETAS INCA, CANalyzer, etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.