On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Visualization Artist to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- EU and non-EU Nationals!
- Responsible for delivering high quality photorealistic renderings and animations.
- Good understanding and talent for the 3-D shape, material, color and music.
- Compose good presentation material
- Define, maintain and continuously improve visualization processes, guidelines and methodologies within responsible areas.
- An eye for Photography and good Visual communication abilities.
- University engineering education or equivalent experience. BScs
- Experience from CGI production in relevant area. Experience working with Maya in a production environment. Minimum 3 years
- Ability to understand the design ideas and translate into rendering and/or comparable animations to communicate those.
- Good Knowledge in some or all of the following soft wares in our pipeline is a must:
- VRED, Maya, Photoshop, Unreal Engine. Knowledge in other equivalent soft wares will be considered as experience in the field.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills, visual and verbally.
- Good planning skills and deliver on time.
- Creative, solution oriented and open minded.
- Independent, confident as well as good team player.
- Knowledge in Alias is a plus.
- Have a portfolio of earlier work samples that supports any creative or technical claims in CV
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, ongoing