On behalf of our automotive customer we are looking for Wire Harness Design Engineer with experience in Electric Design to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
- Wiring Harness Engineers to work with electrical schematics and 3D packaging design.
- The main focus areas are within the ECU schematic and routing where you will specify cabling and its components.
- Your main responsibility is to design and deliver production data to the purchasing department and the suppliers.
- The role gives you the opportunity to work in the whole development process and in an international environment.
- Design of different components such as tube assemblies and manifolds (fuel, lube, and air), unit support brackets, electrical harnesses, and cold structures
- Direct CAD activity 3D routing and package layout
- Making the electrical wiring diagram Define connector configurations
- Define electrical circuits, relays and grounds.
- Ability to act independently and businesslike
- Positive, outgoing and driving attitude with ability to create and maintain good relations with our customers.
- You are stimulated by problem-solving and use your creativity to find new solutions.
- Engineering background (Master or Bachelor Degree)
- Wiring Harness Engineering
- Electric System Architecture
- Function Design
- Wiring manufacturing
- Catia E3D
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months