C++ Software Developer Automotive Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Embedded Electrical - C/C++ Programmers|
- On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Software Developer with C++ competence -Automotive R&D.
- Long- term 6+ month' contacts
- Competitive rates, ongoing needs
Description and Requirements:
- Base SW Development is currently developing the new electrical architecture for the next generation vehicles.
- A central part of the architecture is the Core System Platform and it is the base for the major part of the realization of customer functions in the vehicle.
- SW applications, based on C++ programming, will be integrated on the Core System Platform and the SW applications will be developed by a wide range of teams distributed within the R&D department.
- The resources will take on programming tasks and the resources shall give support in specific programming issues, but shall also be prepared to carry out full SW application development, given necessary input from the development teams.
- Close interaction with the client’s SW designers is important in order to maintain structure and alignment between SW applications.
- In order to support and guide all these teams in their effort to develop and integrate C++ applications, a support team has been established.
We are now looking for C++ Developers to form an Agile support team.
- C++ knowledge and good programming skills
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience of using GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Experience of developing frameworks is a merit
- Quality mindset with unit testing and merited automated testing experience