Lead and Test Engineer HV System
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||ADAS Engineers - System LeadEmbedded Electrical - EDS Systems|
- On behalf of our automotive customer we are looking for a Lead and Test Engineer High Voltage System to work in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Job duration: 6-12+ months
Job type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
As Lead and Test Engineer your main task is to secure and follow up on time, technology and Cost. The area of responsibility is a new Electric rear axle. We are looking for someone with a technical understanding of High Voltage systems, that is self driven, a fast learner and knowledgeable in VPDS way of work.
Secure and follow up:
- DE team status
- Component testing
- RFI / RFQ / ESOW to suppliers
- Link between ME and DE team
- Support DR, FMEA
- Technical input to DE team
- Test and verification plan
- Provide test results and input to DR
- Technical solutions prepared for production
- Understand the automotive product development process
- Understand the automotive electrical architecture
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience from similar job type within automotive industry.
- Experience from work within high and low level electric propulsion systems (Motor, batteries, inverters, BMS unit)
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now".