System Verilog ASIC FPGA Developer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||ADAS Engineers - Safety Systems|
- We are looking for an experienced System Verilog ASIC / FPGA Developer for our client in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As a FPGA-developer you implement algorithms in IP-blocks to be integrated on SoC. Specifically, for this role you will be working with memory management. We are looking for someone with previous experience of low-level implementation of advanced algorithms.
- Perform all operations toward the DRM-module.
- Testing and integration is part of the role.
- Perform simulations on components and systems.
- Provide design input and suggestions to stake holders.
- ASIC/FPGA design
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 6-12+ months