Automotive System Developer Contract Job Sweden
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Infotainments/Telematics - Systems Engineer|
- We are looking for a System Developer to work in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 12+ months contract, long-term.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Help with relocation to Sweden.
- In your role as System developer at Driver Information and the instrument cluster, you are a member of a tight agile development team which is responsible to deliver the whole software package of the instrument cluster incl. functionality.
- As system developer your main objective from a very customer oriented focus, design the software logic and technical design. You will also design logic flow and make testable software packages.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Physics or related engineering field
- Experience of automotive system design
- Experience in developing embedded control systems
- Good experience with C coding
- Good overall knowledge of Driver Interaction and Infotainment technology area
- Fluent in English.
- Driving license type B
- Experience from working with test driven development
- Experience from test framework development Personal qualities
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, long-term
Job Type: Contract