Android Software Developer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Start Date||August 2020|
- We are looking for Full-stack Android Software Developers for our customer in Sweden.
- Start Date: August 2020
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Long-Term contract, 12+ months
Main responsibilities will be:
- Software development in the full vertical Android stack for the infotainment system
- Development using Java, C++ and the Android tool set
- End-to-end responsibility including design, architecture, documentation, implementation and automated test cases
Required qualifications / skills:
- M.Sc in Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
- At least 6 years of software development in Java and/or C++
- Experience from working in a Linux environment
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
- Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools
- Good English skill (written and spoken)
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment • Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray etc
- Driver’s license (B-level)
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.