HW Designer for HIL-rigs
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
- On behalf of our automotive client in Sweden we are looking for a Consultant within the area of HW design for electronics used in Hardware In the Loop-rig HIL-rig.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Long-Term contract, 12+ months
Assignment Work with integrations of ECU´s in the HIL-rig. Making schematics for the ECU integration. The client currently use Eagle for their schematics.
Job requirements and skills:
- Structured and analytic with knowhow in hardware design.
- A team player that doesn’t hesitate to work cross functional with all resources within Scania and Suppliers. A person that can handle many different questions simultaneously.
- Creative and solution focused.
- Education Engineer with 5-10 years’ experience.
- Language At least English speaking, Swedish speaking is a +.
- Has worked with schematics in the tool Eagle.
- Knowledge about the clients electrical system and/or embedded systems in vehicles.
- Knowledge of designing and/or building real time (HIL) test rigs or other laboratory equipment. Experience in hardware design for electrical control systems or test rigs for simulation with real time system hardware.
- Experience of PCB design. B driver´s license.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.