Senior Agile Coaches
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||IT & Telecoms|
- We are looking for Senior Agile Coachesfor our client in Sweden.
- In a passionate and encouraging way contribute to develop and spread the company culture and the agile mindset among other coaches.
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering and product culture
- Facilitate speed, quality and customer value creation through agile ways of working
- Promote self-organization and team spirit inside the teams. Pushing for the right, not for the easy.
- Assist others to setting up and conducting ceremonies
- Teach others in conducting good internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Skills and Expertise:
- 4+ years experiencing working with agile coaching and agile methodologies
- Experience in coaching other agile coaches
- Experience from large scale agile transformations
- Experience in coaching 5+ teams in Agile
- Experience and strong passion for promoting agile ways of working and changing current ways of working
- Broad practical experience in Agile; working as scrum master, product owner, agile coach or similar
- Experience in solving typical issues and risks of Agile roles
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Thorough business knowledge within relevant product area
- Ability to define value propositions and break down/clarify MVP
- Strong communication skills – can communicate complex message to wide audience
- Strong leadership skills – able to influence broad leadership teams using combination of influencing techniques. Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around her/him
- Strong problem-solving skills – able to find solutions in complex situations and involve various stakeholder
- Experienced in finding and implementing radically new ideas and solutions
- Sets high standards and inspires others to continuous improvement
- Not afraid of doing what is right
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality products in a sustainable fashion
- Able to build a sense of trust and transparency that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Swedish (Preferred)
- English (Required)
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.